On Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. Eastern, EPI director of research Josh Bivens will join former Federal Reserve economist Claudia Sahm and Roosevelt Institute fellow Mark Paul to discuss the American Rescue Plan’s impact on GDP and job growth, and to respond to overstated concerns from critics that the legislation is “too much.” RSVP for the press call—organized by Invest in America—here.
- Josh Bivens, director of research at the Economic Policy Institute who specializes in macroeconomics, fiscal, and monetary policy. View his recent work here.
- Claudia Sahm, former Federal Reserve economist and senior fellow at the Jain Family Institute.
- Mark Paul, assistant professor of economics at New College of Florida and fellow at the Roosevelt Institute.
- Economists discuss the impact the American Rescue Plan will have on GDP and job growth.
- Tuesday, March 16 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- RSVP for the press call here.