On Tuesday, October 22, from 6 p.m.–8 p.m. Eastern, the Economic Policy Institute will hold a forum in New York City with its women economists to discuss issues facing workers and their families. These include the minimum wage, paid sick leave, child care, and mandatory arbitration— all of which disproportionately impact women and communities of color.
What: Forum with EPI’s women economists
- Emma García, Economist
- Elise Gould, Senior Economist
- Thea Lee, President of the Economic Policy Institute
- Monique Morrissey, Economist
- Heidi Shierholz, Senior Economist and Director of Policy
- Jhacova Williams, Economist
- Valerie Wilson, Economist and Director of the Program on Race, Ethnicity, and the Economy
When: Tuesday, October 22
6 p.m.–8 p.m. Eastern
Where: Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice
320 East 43rd St., New York, NY 10017
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.