Tomorrow, on Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 7:30a.m. Eastern, EPI Economist Monique Morrissey will join POLITICO’s Future of Prosperity capstone event to discuss retirement security. Morrissey will be joined on a panel by Tamar Jacoby, the President of Opportunity America and Representative Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-Del.).
The Future of Prosperity series convened nearly 50 experts to tackle one central question: What will it take to ensure that future generations of Americans have access to economic opportunities? Morrissey will join one of four conversations on solutions that would enable all Americans to access economic security.
Additional featured speakers include:
- Senator Ben Cardin (D-Md.), Ranking Member, Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee
- Anna Mason, Partner, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund
- Representative Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.), Ranking Member, House Financial Services Committee
- Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.)
- Ja’Ron Smith, Special Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs, The White House
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, Urban Institute
When: Thursday, March 28, 2019—Doors open at 7:30 a.m. Eastern
Where: Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington, DC, 20001
To RSVP: Please register here.