EPI’s expert team of women economists will discuss pertinent issues facing workers and their families, including the minimum wage, paid sick leave, child care, and mandatory arbitration which disproportionately impact women and communities of color.
We hope you will join us for this premier event to learn more about EPI’s work and to meet some of our dynamic staff who are helping to fuel the progressive economics movement! The event is free but registration is required.
- Emma García, Economist
- Elise Gould, Senior Economist
- Thea Lee, President of the Economic Policy Institute
- Monique Morrissey, Economist
- Heidi Shierholz, Senior Economist and Director of Policy
- Jhacova Williams, Economist
- Valerie Wilson, Economist and Director of the Program on Race, Ethnicity, and the Economy
Please register here by October 15th.
What: Women in Economics Forum
Who: EPI women economists
When: Tuesday, October 22
6 p.m.–8 p.m. Eastern
Where: Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice
320 East 43rd St., New York, NY 10017
Members of the media please RSVP to email@example.com.