What We Read Today
Here’s what we read today. Read anything interesting lately? Share it in the comments.
- Fast Food, Low Pay (New York Times)
- The Affordable Care Act: A Hidden Jobs Killer? (CEPR)
- Bronx Carwasheros Latest to Win Union Voice (AFL-CIO)
- Proof Of Politics: Indiana Fudges Truth On Health Exchange Rates To Make Obamacare Look Bad (Forbes)
- Big Data Analysis Adds to Guest Worker Debate (New York Times)
- In Climbing Income Ladder, Location Matters (New York Times)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.