What We Read Today
A few articles that our experts found interesting recently:
- A New Guide for Understanding Our Inequality (Inequality.org)
- Fight the Future (New York Times)
- Housing discrimination persists in U.S. in more subtle ways, HUD report says (Washington Post)
- It’s Not a Housing Boom. It’s a Land Grab (Color Lines)
- No More Captive Workers (Roll Call)
- Young, black and buried in debt: How for-profit colleges prey on African-American ambition (Salon)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.