What we read today
What we read today (and yesterday):
- Small Infrastructure Gains Are Observed in Engineering Report (New York Times)
- Gender Bias Seen in Visas for Skilled Workers (New York Times)
- Tax Credits or Spending? Labels, but in Congress, Fighting Words (New York Times)
- Lawmakers hear from CEO opponents of H-1Bs (Computer World)
- Statement by Arindrajit Dube, Ph.D, Senate hearing on “Keeping up with a Changing Economy: Indexing the Minimum Wage” (PDF)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.