What We Read Today
Happy Friday. Here’s what we read today. Read anything interesting lately? Share it in the comments!
- The Times Is Working on Ways to Make Numbers-Based Stories Clearer for Readers (New York Times)
- Are Private Schools Worth It? (The Atlantic)
- The Trillion Dollar Money Pump for the 1 Percent (Huffington Post)
- The Triumph of the Right (Nation of Change)
- Addicted to the Apocalypse (The New York Times)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.