What we read today
Here’s some of the interesting content that EPI’s research team browsed through today:
- “The Forgotten Millions” (Paul Krugman)
- “Bills Placing Limits on Unions Advance in Michigan Legislature” (New York Times)
- “Underemployment: The Real Jobs Crisis: Monthly Latino Employment Report” (National Council of La Raza)
- “Degree Inflation? Jobs That Newly Require B.A.’s” (Economix)
- “The Effects of Health Reform on Small Businesses and Their Workers” (Urban Institute)
- “Taxing Businesses Through the Individual Income Tax” (Congressional Budget Office)
- “The Gospel of Wealth Fails the Inequity Test in Primates” (Scientific American)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.