What we read today
Here’s some good content that EPI’s research team browsed through today:
- “Tax Burden Is Lower for Most Americans Than in the 1980s” (New York Times)
- “No, Dems don’t need to compromise up front” (Washington Post)
- “In rare strike, NYC fast-food workers walk out” (Salon.com)
- “Putting pollution controls on Mill Creek power plant to create hundreds of jobs” (Louisville Courier-Journal)
- “Will Tim Geithner Lead Us Over or Around the Fiscal Cliff?” (Robert Reich)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.