What we read today
Here are a few links that EPI’s research team clicked through today:
- “The biggest challenge to immigration bill may be guest workers” (Kansas City Star)
- “Boehner: Deficit talks must be broadened to include … Obamacare” (Washington Post)
- “The Morning Plum: Dems shouldn’t agree to ‘temporary’ fiscal cliff solution” (Washington Post)
- “U.S. Deficit Shrinking At Fastest Pace Since WWII, Before Fiscal Cliff” (Investor’s Business Daily)
- “Law School Admission Testing Plunges” (New York Times)
- “Family Becomes Focal Point in Fight to Lower Prison Phone Rates” (ColorLines)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.