What we read today
Here’s a sampling of links that EPI’s research team found insightful today:
- “The Ten Biggest Differences between the Romney and Obama Tax Plans” (TaxVox)
- “The Economic Consequences of Mr. Osborne” (Paul Krugman)
- “Labor unions, liberal groups fear lame-duck betrayal by Obama” (The Hill)
- “Americans don’t want ‘grand bargain’” (Politico)
- “Report Details Massive Chemical Investments in Lobbying and Campaigns” (ENews Park Forest)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.