What we read today
Here’s some of the thought-provoking content that EPI’s research team enjoyed reading today:
- “Leaders at Work on Plan to Avert Mandatory Cuts” (New York Times)
- “The Policy Priorities and Issue Preferences of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders” (National Asian American Survey)
- “Paul Ryan Was Never a Moderate on Social Security” (Huffington Post)
- “Congress just let the farm bill expire. It’s not the end of the world … yet” (Washington Post)
- “If Congress Goes Over the Fiscal Cliff Your Taxes Will Likely Go Up” (TaxVox)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.