What we read today
Here’s some of the thought-provoking content that EPI’s research team enjoyed reading today:
- “Income Inequality May Take Toll on Growth” (New York Times)
- “Economic Health? It’s Relative” (New York Times)
- “Leading by Example: Minneapolis Acts on Employment Equity” (PolicyLink)
- “How a High-Speed Rail Disaster Exposed China’s Corruption” (The New Yorker)
- And finally, in case you missed it over the weekend, here’s a great Saturday Night Live skit on Apple’s iPhone 5 and the Chinese workers toiling away in Foxconn’s factories—something EPI has covered extensively:
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.