What we read today
Today, EPI researchers read these articles:
- Out, damned spot: The ‘mindbugs’ of bias that sneak into our brains (Washington Post)
- Poll: Americans expect economic pain to continue (Washington Post)
- The 0.03% Solution to Washington’s Budget Problems (New York Times)
- Student loans: The next housing bubble (Salon)
- More Jobs, Higher Pay (New York Times)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.