On Tuesday, July 31, EPI hosted an exclusive briefing and discussion on a new paper, Prosperity Economics: Building an Economy for All. Written by Professor Jacob Hacker and Nathaniel Loewentheil of Yale University, the paper provides a comprehensive blueprint to grow our nation’s economy in a way that works for everyone.
The event was moderated by EPI President Lawrence Mishel and featured a presentation by Hacker that was followed by remarks from:
- Richard Trumka, President, AFL-CIO
- Deepak Bhargava, Executive Director, Center for Community Change
- Wade Henderson, President & CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Janet Murguía, President and CEO, National Council of La Raza
- Eliseo Medina, International Secretary-Treasurer, SEIU