What We Read Today
Here’s what we read today. Share what you’re reading in the comments.
- Will work for free: How unpaid internships cheapen workers of all ages (PBS Newshour)
- Looting the Pension Funds (Rolling Stone)
- I worked all week for free?!: The horrifying, true story of $0 paychecks (Salon)
- Why I Miss Pork-Barrel Politics (Slate)
- Government Shutdown Jeopardizes WIC Program (Huffington Post)
- Mr. Zuckerberg Goes to Washington (Dissent)
- Rep. Jeff Denham: U.S. must provide a ‘pathway to citizenship’ (Modesto Bee)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.