What We Read Today
Here’s what we read today. Share interesting articles in the comments!
- The Mismeasure of Poverty (New York Times)
- Cashier or Consultant? Entry Labor Market Conditions, Field of Study, and Career Success (Yale University, pdf)
- Washington Post Beats Up on Disabled Workers, Again (CEPR)
- 5 reasons Republicans should support Janet Yellen (CNN Money)
- How Bad Data Warped Everything We Thought We Knew About the Jobs Recovery (The Atlantic)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.