What we read today
Here are some articles we read today, yesterday, and over the weekend:
- Unemployment Stories, Vol. 28: ‘I’m Inclined to Simply Disappear Into Silence’ (Gawker)
- Fix the Economy, Not the Deficit (The American Prospect)
- We’re 60 Percent of the Way to Simpson-Bowles! (Mother Jones)
- Study ties black-white wealth gap to stubborn disparities in real estate (Washington Post)
- What if the Outrage over Excessive Welfare Extended to the Tax Code? (Tax Policy Center)
- Fight Over Spending Cuts a Prelude to Budget Battles Ahead (New York Times)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.